iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Beneath the “Cards” tab, choose “Card Activation”
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Find the Card you desire to stimulate
- Accept the stipulations and simply click “Next”
- Validate the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is present from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your credit that is new or Card
- Type in your PIN
- Pick “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Follow guidelines from the ATM display to perform activation
- For Trustees that are existing DBS/POSB members:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees that are a new comer to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Take note: this ongoing solution is just readily available for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child who will be Singapore Tax Resident just. By doing the SMS that is one-step instant, you acknowledge and concur that your youngster and you’re income tax resident of Singapore just.
- May I make use of my Card right after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking will be instant. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 trading days upon the financial institution’s receipt of this slip.
- Do i have to stimulate my DBS/POSB Card straight away?Upon receipt of one’s Card, we encourage instant activation to make certain your deals may appear smoothly so you are able to benefit from the privileges that is included with the Card.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please stimulate the Card before having to pay along with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting regarding the NUSS account cost.
I continue to use my existing Card?Yes, you can continue using your existing Card if I am waiting for a replacement Card with the same Card number, can. Upon receipt for the replacement Card, please stimulate it straight away.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger your replacement/renewal Card before having to pay along with your key that is speedpass tag Esso solution channels. For NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please stimulate the Card instantly to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS account charge.
- You may call our 24-hours Customer Service hotline at +65 6327 2265 and speak to one of our Customer Service Officers if you have a Telephone PIN
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed into the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card is certainly not triggered?You can only just accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is activated.
- Can I have the ability to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card is certainly not triggered?You can simply redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card with a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be utilized in this new Card quantity immediately?In the function that the Card is replaced with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points won’t be transported from old Card to new Card.
- I received my DBS Takashimaya that is renewed Card. Do i must redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my own old Card before using my renewed Card?Yes, it is important to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points saved in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of one’s renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the Card that is old will forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation associated with renewal Card.